Java Developer – IJmuiden
About the company
Steel, in whatever form, is an indispensable part of everyday life. Whether we eat, travel, work or recreation; steel plays a role in everything we do. Our customer produces, processes and distributes high-quality steel for products that make life easier. The company is the sixth largest steel group in the world.
About the role
We are looking for a candidate who will be involved in coding as well as in architecture. A resolving critical attitude is desired. Experience with both the Enterprise edition and the Java standard edition is a must. So a senior candidate is asked who is not soloist and who is familiar with the IBM Platform. With regard to the known software, experience is required. Experience with Angular is also desirable.
- JAVA -Enterprise Edition experience is a must.
- JEE (version 6 and above), Websphere and MQ.
- Angular (version 2 and above), Oracle DBMS;
- Familiar with test frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito and Jasmine;
- Familiar with Git, Maven and Jenkins.
- 6 months contract
- 32-40 hours per week
- Immediate availability for joining is preferred.
Apply for this job