Application Developer .Net
About the role
The Senior Application Developer .Net is responsible for the handling of complex cases regarding application development and manage application developer (s) in terms of content. Is responsible for, designing, developing, integrating and implementing complex applications. Realization takes place in both existing and new build environments. Aligns IT factors with IT Consultants / architects and business consultants / architects within IM of the divisions to arrive at unambiguous solutions. Acts as lead system designer. Coaches application developers in their work and personal development.
- A completed HBO or University study relevant to the position.
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrable XML knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrable work experience MVC
- At least 6 years of demonstrable work experience with software development C # / .Net
- Minimum 2 years of proven hands-on work experience with Microsoft SQL
- At least 1 year of demonstrable work experience with performing system and integration tests.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience with web APIs.
- At least 2 years of demonstrable work experience with web clients.
- 40 hours per week
- 12 months extendable contract
Apply for this job